After the order has been placed and the product has been shipped, the order is considered finalized and cannot be canceled. Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not accept returns. If there is an issue with your order please contact BioStem Technologies at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt.
- Check your addresses carefully!
- All packages are shipped via FedEx
- FedEx delivers by 8:00 am (First Priority), and 10:30 am (Priority Overnight), but this can vary due to distance from the FedEx facility.
- The product is usually shipped the day before scheduled treatment unless the office requests differently (Please speak to your rep for special handling instructions.)
- The product’s viable storage time in the shipping boxes is 36 hours in the small box, 72 hours in the medium box, and 174 hours in the large box. Please plan your orders accordingly so that the product can be shipped in the proper box.
- As soon as the order is processed, you will have a FedEx tracking number emailed to you. You’ll be able to keep an eye on the order as soon as it leaves the facility when FedEx activates the tracking number.
- **PLEASE NOTE** If your FedEx shipment is delayed or is showing an issue and your delivery date has changed, BioStem will call FedEx and inquire about the reason.
- Please understand that BioStem is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the loss of package, delay of delivery, or if the product arrives thawed due to unforeseen circumstances by the third party shipping agent.